jammin on jammin on

hey,

really nice thing :D
may I use this on my game? I will post it on kongregate. it already has the link to your page., just waiting you aprovall

[S_Rock] You Say Goodbye [S_Rock] You Say Goodbye

Ayeo

Thats a really nice track. Sounds very original and well done, the drums and hats fitted very nice with that ambient sounds. And Where did you got this sharp piano sounds? Keep on!

S-Rock responds:

I played everything from Scratch :D the sharp Piano sounds were not found, They were created :P I'm glad you liked it

[Speed Rap]- Fastest Rap [Speed Rap]- Fastest Rap

Lol

"Fasta Fucking cgroublugueblerg ok ok [..]. Are you ready SHIT! I AM FUCKING READY!!"
Good rapping.
doesnt u want to sing a little rap for me? I have the beat and some lyrics. It is like a rap about... tales. It is totally not a fast rap, the verses are small. If you're intersted, here are the details:
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1 166267

sup man, keep on

Quarter Century Jazz Quarter Century Jazz

Nice

You really played this all? good job, sounds really well done and in tempo,
gratz!

Piano Tingleish Piano Tingleish

whats that, dodecaphonism?

O.o not much my style
but it have some subtle messing lost dream feel, so I gave you 2.

icycubed responds:

well thank you. Yea it just popped in my head and since i havent bought FL studio yet i cant save my work and work on it further. But thanks for telling me how you feel about it.

Red Eyes (rough mix) Red Eyes (rough mix)

Nice work

Wow, you played everything? really? gratz
SOunds very great, I am giving a 5. I just gave 9 here coz if you say there'll be lyrics, so it can be even better ; )
Solos are very cool, and I liked the transition to the harder guitar at 3:00
Waiting the lyrics up,hehe

Twone responds:

Thanks!

Breeze (KK Slider) Breeze (KK Slider)

GOrgeous

Hey mate, this is sucha relaxing. <Downloading it> For sure I'll listen to this song while doing some draw or stuff! I think you rechead your point : )

KKSlider60 responds:

Hey, thanks ^^
I'm glad you liked it, peace
KKS

Lost in Memories (Demo) Lost in Memories (Demo)

Very nice

Gratz, very calming and peaciful ;)
How did you recorded or composed this stuff? Sequencer, midi, live rec, score notation?
Gratz

landscapers1 responds:

live recording on midi keyboard, working on sequencer and audio manipulation. Everything!

Zero Bomber Poem Zero Bomber Poem

Haha

Nice rhymes homie! Did you have any other poems hanging around? I would like to see

AccountableMasses responds:

nope, not yet.
I'll post them when I have more.

Big Red - I am a Poet Big Red - I am a Poet

Hye

I made my mix ( just added your voice to my beat, but whatever), say if you liked it ")
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/306213

Very good poem dude, I am your fan .-.